Feel. Think. Express.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Love and Morality

It has become a commonsiight to see people change the personnel in their relationships, like changing cars in their lives. I have always hated the fact that people are not committed enough in their relationships. But, seeing some of my friends do the same, I am not able to come to grips with the idea more. The last few days I have been trying to see the situation from the other persons shoe, but still, i have the same questions run through my mind. Is it morally correct to do it? Will that not be a haunting factor in ones life?, Is it correct to ditch your partner for a better person?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think its immoral to do so. But it depends a lot on prevailing circumstances, which only, the people involved can fully appreciate. It's strange that I came across this post now, since I'm having issues about being judgemental about a close friend who dumped her boyfriend of four years for another, better(?!) person.

P