Feel. Think. Express.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This class just got nuttier

The professor just dove into a bunch of crazy equations and i forgot to bring my swimming trunks! Help... i am drowning in regression analysis...

I actually blurted out something in class now - i usually keep my trap shut. I was typing here and the professor was posing a question to the class. I blurted out something, unbeknownst even to myself! The professor asked me to speak up and i repeated what i said. It was the right thing. phew! he must think i am typing notes furiously :-)

I went back to typing this entry - and the professor is nodding in silent approval. I hope he doesn't surf blogs.

2 comments:

Am said...

I am sure that the PROF must have told you his family history by now (a la Niagara trip counter lady and motel owners's WIFE).

vikram said...

i don't get it? care to explain?