Feel. Think. Express.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Is it laziness or lack of motivation?

I have been in the lab for 40 hours during thelast week, and I have probably worked 10 hours. Other 30 hours, I have been doing irrelevant things, and things that does not reward me by any means. I have been trying to address this efficiency issue for a long time, but this time around it is as bad as a steam engine. The height of this issue was when i was trying to read an article on how to improve or better your concentration, i took a couple of seconds break, and before i realized i had already closed the window. I have always heard people say about the roadblocks people face when doing Ph.D , Is it the same kind ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i dunno man...but i guess you are stressed out, just take a few pegs..bring the rainbow remo guy out...then arun will feel a lot better and probably concentrate better and do what he does best...